martes, 30 de noviembre de 2010

Me as a teacher



I´d like to have a happy smile like these pupils have in front of the computer and I would also like to see my own pupils enjoying my lessons. It would be great for their motivation.

I have used new technologies to prepare my lessons,  find information, send e-mails and so on. But what I would really like is to use new technologies for my lessons every day and at any moment. I´d like to be able to use all kind of programmes, devises... I want to go ahead to my students (how difficult!).

1 comentario:

  1. hi Gabriel! :-)

    High goals ahead of you! Yet remember it is not a question of quantity on the use of technology. You carry on with the traditional activities which work fine without computers too. NO need to throw away the past. Yet now it is time to find new opportunities to enhance our practice!
    I am sure you will enjoy this new learning path and discover the best way to implement it for best learning, with time and patience!
    thanks for the good work! :-)

    ResponderEliminar